HR Adviser in numbers
Number of articles we have available to our members
People benefitting from the HR Adviser Membership
What businesses can save using our service
Who are we?
HR Adviser is an information service dedicated to supporting our subscribers with their human resource responsibilities.
We offer a powerful suite of actionable advice, prepared documents, and pertinent updates on relevant HR law.
Trusted by over 2,000 UK businesses, our goal is to help you achieve through information you can trust.
- Jackie Le Poidevin is a freelance editor and journalist specialising in workplace issues. She has written extensively for various business and legal journals, magazines, newsletters and books, covering topics such as employment law, HR, occupational health, employee wellbeing, flexible working and premises management.
The Advisory Service
- Do you have an individual question? Something you haven’t seen covered yet, or just need a quick answer to a pressing issue?
- Subscribers can simply ask our expert editors, who will personally respond within 2 working days. A service like this often comes at an extra cost, elsewhere.
- In our members area, you’ll have access to our working aids, checklists and other templates – ready for immediate use, saving you time and effort.
- Simply save or print out the finished document and keep your attention on the tasks important to you.
- Each month you will receive all the tools you need to implement all the necessary quality control in your daily human resource work.
- Perfectly designed to both save you time and get all your staff working together effectively and systematically as a high-quality team.